Recipe by Fee O’Shea
If you’re craving eggs, this omelette is pretty close, certainly has the eggy flavour.
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- 1 Tblsp nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp black salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup + more if needed) almond milk (or plant milk of choice)
- ¼ cup cooked vegetables of choice (great time to use leftovers)
- In a blender mix all the ingredients and blend until smooth and like a batter.
- Set aside.
- Cook the vegetables of choice – set aside.
- In a non-stick pan pour the batter.
- Allow to settle for a minute then put a lid on.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Gently loosen and flip to cook another couple of minutes.
- When the inside is cooked, slide onto a plate.
- Lay the cooked veggies on half and fold other half over.
- Vegan parmesan.
- Tomato relish or sauce.
- Fresh herbs.
Note: Putting the lid on will keep the steam in and keep the omelette moist.