Recipe by Fee O’Shea
Tasty Tortilla Chips
Absolutely love these and the beauty is they are pretty healthy (depending on the tortillas you buy) – make your own and you’ll have full control.
- 1 tortilla wrap.
- 1 Tblsp white miso.
- 1 Tblsp Dr Greger’s Spice Blend.
- Cut the tortilla into half then each half into half then each quarter in half.
- Coat each piece sparingly with the miso.
- Sprinkle on a good amount of the spice blend (see note).
- Bake at 200°C (400 °F) for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Serve when cold.
Note: You can add chilli powder to the spice blend if you like the heat.