Recipe by Fee O’Shea
Overnight Oats are the easiest breakfast to prepare.
If you struggle in the morning to have enough time to get breakfast, then prep this the night before then all you have to do in the morning is remove from the refrigerator, add some fruit and plant milk and you’re good to go.
You can use a mason jar or bowl with a cover.
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- 1 – 2 Tblsp ground flax seeds.
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries.
- 1/4 cup frozen other berries (your choice).
- 1 Tblsp dried cranberries or raisins.
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Boiling water.
Next Morning Ingredients:
- 1/2 to 1 banana chopped.
- Any other fresh fruit (optional).
- Plant milk or coconut yoghurt.
- Put all the night ingredients into a mason jar or bowl.
- Add enough boiling water to cover ingredients.
- Put lid or cover on and place in the refrigerator.
- Remove cover.
- Add chopped banana and any other fruit.
- Pour on enough plant milk to cover or a dollop or two of coconut yoghurt.